Senior Sales Executive
Full Time - Regular
Buffalo, NY | Rochester, NY
ABOUT THIS ROLE: Synergy IT Solutions is growing! We are looking for two new Senior Sales Executives to join our team (one in Buffalo, one in Rochester), to help promote our core value: bringing people and technology together in harmony.
STATUS: Full Time - Regular
DESCRIPTION: This is a full time field sales position reporting to the VP of Sales and will build business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with existing clients. The Senior Sales Executives primary responsibility is selling IT Solutions, products and services to local companies. This includes prospecting, developing sales strategies to penetrate accounts, and closing sales for our largest account opportunities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: We are seeking candidates that have highly successful field sales experience in the computer and IT industry with strong prospecting, proposal development and closing skills. Candidates must be able to:
- Self-generate new opportunities, calling on IT and purchasing executives.
- Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel information.
- Close new business and foster existing customer relationships sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending business solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs in the enterprise accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to find success when working with Synergy
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills/Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Require a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience and broad knowledge and training in IT manufacturer products.
- Be able to pass a drug test and an in depth security clearance/screening prior to employment
- Be able to pass a driver's license background screening
- Be presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States of America
Apply to Position